Name of organisation
East Renfrewshire Council – Adult Learning Services
211 Main Street, Barrhead, G78 1SY
0141 577 3306
Overview of services
We provide a range of courses, information and support in relation to the skills and knowledge required to search and apply for work. All courses are tailored to meet individual needs and support progression.
- Introduction to Computers
- Online Skills for Work
- Personal Development
- Making Your CV Work for You
- Create and Manage an E-mail Account
- Universal Credit Online Accounts
- SQA Courses in partnership with West College Scotland
- Adult Literacies
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages).
Who can we help
East Renfrewshire’s Adult Learning Service offers courses for adults, 16+, across a variety of core skills including computing, personal development and communication skills.
A member of the Adult Learning team will arrange a meeting with you, via phone or email, at a time and date that suits you to discuss your needs and goals. You will have an opportunity to create a tailored Individual Learning Plan which is reviewed regularly to support you on your learning journey.