Home Care Worker – Barrhead/Neilston
SRS Care Solutions are now one the leading Home Care providers in Scotland and we are continuing to grow and expand by recruiting for driving Home Care Workers to provide support and care for our clients within their own homes on a variety of different shift patterns.
Shifts will be 7am-2pm and 4-10pm to ensure care is delivered at the appropriate time for the client so please ensure you can commit to these kinds of times before applying.
We are willing to offer those without care experience an opportunity to start their career in healthcare with the option to progress further.
• Competitive rate of pay £9.30 per hour
• Free PVG Update
• 2 Free uniforms
• Refer a friend scheme worth £100*
• Mileage Contribution
• Permanent contracts
• Career progression and continued development
Essential: In order to be considered for this role you must have the following.
• Valid UK Driving license and access to own car
• The ability to work positively within a team but also independently
• A positive attitude to the rights of people who use Social Care Services, particularly their right to be treated with respect and dignity, always respecting diversity, different cultures and values.
Day to Day: Below is an overview of what the job entails it is not an exhaustive list.
• You can be out lone working or paired up with another member of staff.
• Our Home Care Assistants work alongside a variety of clients with similar and different needs of support providing them each with their own individual care package.
• Tasks can include personal care, general household duties, meal preparation and medication prompts/administration.
How to apply:
Applicants are required to apply via SRS Care Solutions company website, search Jobs as per location