Home Care Team Leader – Barrhead
SRS Care Solutions are currently seeking a Team Leader/Senior Carer to be a part of our care team in Barrhead. It is essential to have 2 years care experience in home care to apply for this role.
Part of the job role as a Team Leader is to help us maintain and provide support to our clients while also managing what will be your own staff team.
If successful you will be providing hands on support to our clients on shift and also have appropriate time within the office to complete any relevant paperwork, supervisions or interviews.
You will participate in client meetings and reviews either with the Manager, carers and any other relevant professional bodies. Our Team leaders are proactive in working alongside our clients and staff to create personalised care plans and risk assessments.
• Professional 2 years experience working in care industry.
• Driving Licence and access to your own car.
• Minimum SVQ 3 in Social Care or willingness to complete required qualifications to ensure registration to the SSSC requirements.
• Flexible working – no restrictions on where you can be sent.
• Must maintain and implement all company policies, procedures and systems.
• Effectively organise and prioritise own workload.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Prepare reports as requested.
• Confident and calm when in high stress situation
How to apply:
To apply for this position send your cv and cover letter to: [email protected]