JD Sports, Silverburn are recruiting for both permanent Full time and Part time Sales Assistants.
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Effective selling skills.
- Career Progression.
- Company discount.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension.
Please note due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants.
If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not
How to apply: Take your CV into the Silverburn Store or apply direct through Indeed/JD Sports