Night Shift Care Assistant vacancies are available in our Family run Nursing Home. Must be 18+.
Our Residents are Elderly and Younger People who require Nursing Care over 24 hours. Our Home is comfortable and the staff are kind and caring. Our aim is to ensure our Residents retain their dignity, individuality and self respect.
- Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
- Providing support to the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with Clients and families to deliver person centered care.
- Supporting with all aspects of personal care; feeding, toileting, bathing.
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
Hours: 4 x 12 hour night shifts
In Return we can offer…
- Competitive pay rates
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, leading to 6 weeks per year pro rata.
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- Training – SVQ in Health and Social Care, Level 2&3.
- Uniform supplied.
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension
- Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Experience preferred but not essential.
|How to Apply:
If you are interested and would like to apply then visit Indeed to apply direct to Applecross Nursing Home