City Technical Services UK Ltd are recruiting for Customer Service Advisers for their Call Centre in Cambuslang.
Job Purpose: To deal with customer calls, initial enquiry and follow up, relating to a number of products/contracts, ensuring that all required call details are logged on the Siclops system. To ensure that all jobs are allocated to engineers and sub contractors and that all outstanding work is managed through to completion, in line with contractual SLA’s ensuring that Siclops is up to date at all times and that all calls are brought to a satisfactory resolution.
- To deal with all inbound and outbound customer calls, both initial enquiry and progress calls for all the Contracts
- To deal with work requests via fax, letter and e-mail
- To log all work requests on the Siclops system, ensuring that all required data is collected and that written work requests are either logged as new jobs or matched to existing jobs as required
- To ensure that the relevant order numbers are obtained from the client and are logged on Siclops
- To update the Siclops system as required when receiving chase calls and ensure that these are addressed or passed to the relevant personnel for action ensuring that Siclops is updated to give an accurate reflection of the current status of each job
- To update Siclops with updates received from engineers and sub-contractors and deal with parts and quotes requests
- To monitor Siclops and ensure that all work is scheduled and allocated to appropriate engineers or sub contractors in line with agreed SLA’s for all Contracts whilst paying particular attention to engineers’ skill levels and costs i.e. travel time and geographic placing of engineers
- To manage all outstanding jobs through to completion dealing with the initial allocation of work through to re-planning when no access gained or parts required.
- To liaise with engineers re completion times for allocated work and to contact customers/clients re delayed or problematic jobs or where further action is required e.g. installation defects, further trades required etc.
- To ensure that all labour/parts costs are properly apportioned to each job and to highlight where there are any discrepancies
- To monitor repeat visits/excessive parts costs etc. at each property and ensure that these are escalated to the ops managers for further action.
- Processing of paperwork for annual services and other jobs where engineers/sub contractors do not have access to hand-held computers
- To liaise with other internal departments and sub-contractors as required to ensure timely completion of work
Key Skill Requirements:
- Experience of operating within a customer service environment, equivalent to 6 months telephone skills
- Experience of working in a high call volume environment
- Knowledge of client product range, functionality and purpose
- Telephone techniques and influencing skills
- Ability to empathise with customer needs and maintain customer delivery satisfaction
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently on their own, using initiative, recognising potential problems and identifying solutions with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task working quickly and accurately and be at ease with job rotation
- Confidence to make decisions within their capability prioritising jobs/tasks as necessary
- Able to engage with new ideas and processes, adapt to change and see the bigger picture
- Detailed knowledge of the computer system, screens and information layout
- PC literate
- Knowledge and compliance of required procedures and standards
- Problem resolution
- Delivery of brand values
- Generation of ideas for improvement
- Attention to health and safety issues
If you are interested and would like to apply then please send your CV to: [email protected]