City Technical Services UK Ltd are recruiting for an Installations Administrator to join their office in Cambuslang.
Job Purpose: To support the Team Leader and highlight any issues immediately. Assist the Team Leader to ensure all installation templates are monitored and actioned to avoid month end backlogs. To assist in the process of all aspects of the administration process relating to all jobs logged for installations. To have the ability to multi task and the knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the admin/installations process to be able to assist colleagues at peak times to avoid backlogs/bottlenecks. To provide administration support and escalate any issues to the Team Leader, dealing with planning/scheduling and reporting for all installations works and escalate to the Team Leader.
- To have an understanding of all aspects of the installations team function to enable multitasking coverage of all functions.
- To assist in the maintenance installations team reports
- To update weekly paperwork
- To update system with new install details and register for warranty
- Assist the Team Leader by providing day to day support servicing all installation Contracts ensuring that agreed processes, procedures, reports and templates are maintained and monitored at all times.
- Assist the Team Leader when required to:
- To manage the Siclops monitor templates ensuring that processes are being followed that all team reports are being reviewed and actioned as per daily processes.
- Escalate any complaints to the Installs Team Leader
- To liaise with other internal departments and sub-contractors as required
- Maximise the management of all Installation works from planning/scheduling to administration
- Liaising with the Installations Manager and Supervisors and Installations Team Leader:
- To ensure all paperwork is updated and returned on a timely basis
- To ensure planning of surveys and installations are maximised
- To ensure all Installer/Drivers holidays are recorded on planners
- To ensure all customer complaints are managed suitably
- To ensure Installer/Driver costs are appropriately accounted for
- To ensure all clients are updated and paperwork returned in accordance with SLA’s
- To ensure the correct charges are applied to all works completed
- Highlighting to the Team Leader where appropriate if the above processes are causing backlogs at month end
- Assist the Team Leader in monthly business unit reporting when required
- Undertake general office duties as required
Key Skill Requirements:
- Experience of working within an administration team
- Experience of working in a high volume environment
- Ability to communicate and work efficiently with all levels of management
- Accurate, methodical and timely
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Good coaching skills
- Team Working – confidence and be approachable, capable of using own initiative but aware of issues that need escalation
- Attention to detail
- PC literate
- Ability to analyse, take ownership and solve problems
- Generation of ideas for improvement and adaptable to change
- Attention to Health and Safety issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Time management/achievement of deadlines/ability to prioritise
If you are interested and would like to apply then please send your CV to: [email protected]