go-centric is a business process outsourcer based in Glasgow, with over 20 years of experience in managing end to end customer solutions. We provide a range of products and services, to help you deliver an outstanding customer experience and make your business more efficient.
We are recruiting now for our Shared Services Contract – we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, hard-working and focused Customer Service Advisor looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services.
As a customer service advisor you will be accountable for managing customer journeys alongside;
- Assessing and resolving enquires, requests and complaints, across multiple channels, telephone, email, social media and webchat.
- You will act as first point of contact for the customer and client; and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our clients. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally.
- Processing payments efficiently and securely.
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential.
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of customer service advisor.
- Participation in the induction and training of new customer service advisors to ensure the high standards are adhered to and the current knowledge levels are maintained.
- Supporting colleagues and being a pro-active member of the go-centric team, working towards our company strategic goals.
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Focused on delivering a great quality of customer service
- Attention to detail and IT skills
- Problem solving and multi-tasking
- Understanding individuals with the ability to show empathy
- Team Player
- Meet and exceed targets and performance standards
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Customer service or contact centre background
- Previous experience of working in a high paced call centre environment
- A strong background in a regulated sector preferred with a high level of attention to detail
- Qualified to Standard Grade or Nat 5 level or above
- Excellent telephone manner, able to demonstrate strong communication skills, listening and building rapport.
- Demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to retain information, multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to work in-house systems effectively
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training
- Active social committee for the people run by the people
- Payday pizza
- Competitive car parking rates
- Employee pension and life insurance
- Career progression
- Regular events run by our in-house event co-ordinator
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
40 hour week between Monday and Sunday.
5 days across 7
Earliest start time is 7am and latest is 10pm
Rate of Pay: £17,076 per anum
If you are interested and meet the criteria outlined above then please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]