go-centric is a business process outsourcer based in Glasgow, with over 20 years of experience in managing end to end customer solutions. We provide a range of products and services, to help you deliver an outstanding customer experience and make your business more efficient. We are recruiting now for Customer Service Advisers.
Job purpose and accountabilities
- To work as part of team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, but primarily email and social media – to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- You will be working on behalf of one of our large fashion retailers.
As a customer service adviser you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and resolving enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily via emails, but also via the phone. You will act as first point of contact for the customer and client; and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our client. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally.
- Processing payments efficiently and securely.
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential.
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of the customer service advisor.
- Participation in the induction and training of new customer service customer advisors to ensure the high standards are adhered to and the current knowledge levels are maintained.
- Adhoc tasks aimed at improving service levels
- Customer service or contact centre background
- A strong background in a regulated sector preferred with a high level of attention to detail
- Qualified to Standard Grade or Nat 5 level or above
- Excellent telephone manner, able to demonstrate strong communication skills, listening and building rapport
- Demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to retain information, multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to work in-house systems effectively
Skills, abilities and personal qualities:
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Previous contact centre experience
- Lead by example
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable
This vacancy is 40 hours per week – 5 days over 7
If you are interested and meet the criteria outlined above then please email your CV to [email protected]