We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join our nursery based in Thornliebank. This position is open to candidates aged 16 – 24 years old and is full time working 40 hours per week.
Enchanted Forest Nurseries are a multi-award winning children’s nursery where all children are nurtured and educated in a warm, supported and stimulating environment. At Enchanted Forest, we inspire children to reach their full potential in all aspects of their life enabling them to become leaders in their own learning.
The Trainee Administrator will be the first point of contact for all nursery enquiries received and will ensure they optimise and standardise the service provided with direction from Management. They will work closely with the Nursery Manager and Depute Manager to offer administrative support for all nursery projects and will assist the Senior Management Team in providing accurate statistics for finance and HR related queries.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities in Areas of Accountability.
- Customer Excellence
- Ensure all face to face, telephone and written enquires are handled positively, punctually and effectively, ensuring you own the query and see it through to completion or pass up the chain where necessary.
- Update Redfish on a daily basis with any enquires, session and children/parent changes to ensure accurate information is held at all times so that invoicing is correct.
- Promote the nursery to current parents and potential customers if the opportunity arises
- Keep parents informed and promote the Nursery by providing relevant information via social media, ensuring you adhere to EFN guidelines, this information will be passed to you by the nursery team.
- Create and disseminate the monthly nursery newsletter to all parents and carers, gathering content from your nursery colleagues and sign off from the Nursery Manager.
- You will act as the Front of House representative and welcome all visitors to the nursery and ensure they are directed to rooms as necessary and introduced to staff.
- Willingness to learn and to commit to personal time in order to undertake SVQ related studies/ research/ written work outwith working hours.
- Friendly nature with an upbeat, positive disposition and a sense of humour. You must have the ability to adapt your approach dependant on the situation and child.
If you are interested and would like to apply then please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]