Argyle Consulting Limited is one of Scotland’s largest independent financial consultancies, helping our clients to plan for their future, their families and their businesses.
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Administrator in our busy city centre Glasgow office.
This is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to enter the financial services industry, learn new skills and develop knowledge, opening up several avenues of career progression in the longer term.
The key purpose of the role is to provide administration support to colleagues, ensuring we deliver a first-class service to our Clients.
Working within a supportive working environment, the successful candidate will initially cover the following areas:
- Assist in the efficient operation of an administrative support service
- Inputting client data and ensuring our systems are kept up to date
- Gathering information on websites and by phone
- Issuing client communications
- Assisting in other routine office tasks
- Systems; client database, Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Learning the Administrator role; data, valuations, processing business
As Investors in People Platinum, full training and support in every area will be provided.
It is essential that applicants are:
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks fully and on time
- Hard working with a strong desire to learn to learn a new role
- Focussed with high attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Systems; basic use of MS Office, Outlook and websites
- Motivated, reliable and responsible
- Willing to undertake training and development appropriate for the role
- Diligent and punctual
It is desirable that applicants can:
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritise
It is essential that applicants have National 5 qualifications and desirable that they have Higher English.
Applications must also commit to the completion of a NVQ.
- Salary £10,000 per annum
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, one-hour lunch
- Attractive benefits package including holiday allowance with an additional 11 public holidays, health insurance and life cover
- Permanent contract subject to successfully completing a 6-month probationary period
- Interview process; initial interview with our Client Service Manager, successful candidates will be invited back for a second interview.
- Job start date – immediate/negotiable
If you are interested and would like to apply then please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]