Pioneer Mutual Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial services co-operative run to benefit our members; providing low cost financial services.
Pioneer Mutual Credit Union is looking for a dynamic person to work within its front of house team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of excellent customer service to members in carrying out business using the dedicated accounting system including the issuing of loans, share withdrawals and deposits. This includes managing our online software system and implementing and acting on member instructions via their accounts and to provide administrative support to Pioneer Mutual Credit Union Limited. Full training will be provided via the Operations Manager and the ABCUL Academy.
- To keep accurate records of all transactions.
- To carry out administrative and customer service duties.
- To deal with all membership and general enquiries via face to face, online, email and telephone in line with the response timescales of Pioneer Mutual Credit Union.
- To process membership applications and introduce members to the Credit Union Services, Products and Policies.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions, data input to ensure proper credit control is maintained and reported.
- To provide excellent customer service to Credit Union members.
- To observe and uphold the best principles of customer care in discharging the duties of this post and achieving the Credit Union aims and objectives in delivering high standards of care for member satisfaction.
- To process member loan application forms in accordance with the Loan Policy of Pioneer Mutual Credit Union.
- To deal with queries in a timely and effective manner.
- To promote and identify products to enhance the service provided for the member.
- To implement and adhere to all procedures and policies introduced from time to time by the Credit Union and to undertake such other duties and responsibilities as are commensurate with the post.
- To undertake any other duties as may be directed from time to time.
- To keep abreast of regulatory changes via The ABCUL Academy, and complete the programme within the first 12 months in post.
- Prepare and provide accurate and timely updates and reports to the Credit Union Manager and Board when requested.
- To carry out general administration tasks as directed by the senior management team
- Ensure data is stored and processed in line with GDPR.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- Team player
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Good IT skills, including a broad knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the Credit Union ethos
- Awareness of financial inclusion issues
If you are interested in this position then please contact Work East on 0141 577 8468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.