The ideal candidate will be self –motivated, focussed, individual with impeccable attention to detail, who is keen to grow in a role that can evolve. You will manage the ECO admin process and compliance, liaising with all associated departments, ensuring we meet rigorous deadlines.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- MAP all paperwork requirements and deadlines across ECO process
- Develop timing plans and content requirements for each project
- Liaise with Surveying Department, Customer Liaison and Site Managers to agree requirements and timings
- Track all requirements, following up on outstanding items.
- Regularly review status of requirements and flag any risks or delays
- Collate, check and upload ECO paperwork – in line with required timings
Skills and experience:
- An ability to manage a high volume of data with accuracy and efficiency
- Good level of proficiency using MS Office
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- No previous experience of ECO required
- Confident liaising with stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met