This is a temporary vacancy (6 months) for a Centre Administrator based in The Avenue, Newton Mearns.
This role requires the individual to:
- Represent Lambert Smith Hampton, the Centre and the Client/Landlord in a professional and exemplary manner at all times.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Centre, the Managing Agent and the Client/Landlord, in all of your activities as Centre Administrator.
- As part of the management team, actively be involved (where appropriate) in the effective operational running of the Centre, including areas of Health and Safety, sustainability and service charge management.
- Operate at all times in accordance with the Lambert Smith Hampton values of respect, integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence.
Delivery of administration to ensure the efficient running of the Centre, to include:
- Processing, checking and seeking Centre Manager approval of invoices in accordance with Company procedures
- Control and account for petty cash expenditure including reconciliation
- Keep up to date detailed records of centre incomes/banking to include, commercialisation, petty cash, charity collections and provide relevant paperwork.
- Assist the Centre Manager in the preparation of service charge budget as required
- To support the Centre Manager in monitoring of the service charge expenditure throughout the year
- Maintain cash handling systems for the Mall/Car Park and any other form of income as directed by the Centre Manager
- Assist the Centre Manager in the preparation of reports as required by the Property Management Surveyor
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, telephone calls and enquiries
- Facilitate mall and advertising enquiries and direct to relevant departments
- Oversee management of mall and promotional space with the relevant promotion company, ensuring that all billing/invoicing is accurate and current
- Maintain and develop relations with local charities/community groups, including managing the charities diary
- Meeting and greeting Centre visitors to the management suite and providing hospitality for meetings/presentations.
- Collate tenant trading information and maintain a log for client reports
- Assist in the creation of weekly bulletin to managing agents
- Assist in preparation of quarterly asset report
- Responsibility for collating and analysing available information relating to Wi-Fi and footfall
- Establish good working relations with retailers and encourage their interest in the Centre by involvement in its local and strategic plans where appropriate
- Support the Centre Manager and Marketing Executive with the marketing strategy for the Centre
- Understand and adopt company policies and procedures, including all Health and Safety requirements
- Additional adhoc and reasonable tasks as requested by the Centre Manager, Managing Agent and/or the Client/Landlord
It is essential that applicants have:
- Previous experience in an office based administrative role
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate well with others
Hours of work are: 9am to 2pm (Mon to Fri)
Please note interviews will be held on Tuesday 24th April 2018.
If you are interested and would like to apply then please submit your CV in the first instance to email@example.com