The Salon, Giffnock is recruiting now for two full time Hairdressing Modern Apprentices to assist their experienced stylists in all aspects of the work that they do, which can include: colouring, cutting and styling hair.
Your duties will be:
- Meeting and greeting clients – the apprentice will be expected to welcome customers as well as get them refreshments.
- Assisting on the front desk – typical reception duties include taking salon bookings and processing payments.
- Shampooing clients hair – getting the client ready for their treatment.
- Maintaining equipment and stock – the apprentice will often be responsible for sterilising scissors and other cutting equipment, refilling bottles and replenishing stock
- Undergo on the job colour, and/or cutting training
- Day off from the salon to attend college
- Complete a SVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing
No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
If you are talented, enthusiastic, reliable, friendly and keen to learn more about Hairdressing then please send your CV to mailto:email@example.com