Ikon Contracts Ltd are a specialist construction and refit company and have a vacancy for a Graduate Marketing Executive.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Initiate Direct Marketing/Media Campaigns with high quality design material (collateral)
- Manage and Control Lead Generation
- Understand the importance of preparation and submission of PQQ
- Determine appropriate Media Campaigns to achieve best returns
- Develop new business telemarketing campaigns through various channels
- Take immediate ownership of website development
- Manage the process of capturing testimonials and matching to the appropriate section of the website
- Develop new business by working with Senior Management following up Lead Generation.
- Learn and understand the process of issuing Quotations and the importance of the right follow up
- Learn and understand the process of issuing sales invoices on job completion (semi-automated)
- In-house ongoing training for basic understanding of site management and construction services
- Assist the Managing Director to maintain the Company’s Policies, Guidelines and Manuals
It is essential that applicants have:
- Relevant work experience in a similar sales environment, managing customer enquiries and working with senior colleagues
- Relevant Marketing Qualification/Experience
- A standard level in English and Maths
- Be computer literate in Excel and Word
- Have a can do attitude
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and willing to learn
The company will provide training support either through college or relevant external business courses. You will have regular formal reviews with objectives of understanding/learning and development
The anticipated start date is April/May 2018. The interview process will consist of an extensive interview with the Managing Director and an informal chat with one/two senior managers.
If you are interested and would like to apply then please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com